2019 Classen HSC18A8 PRO Hydro‑Drive
Call for Price
Get the most out of sod cutting with the Classen PRO Sod Cutter. The most compact, maneuverable, versatile sod cutter EVER! With a hydrostatic drive for smooth powered forward and reverse, you'll get the most done in the least amount of time with significantly less vibration.
- Engine: 4-cycle, Honda® GX240
- Displacement: 14.8 cu. in. (242 cc)
- Engine - Starter: Recoil
- Engine - Governor: 3400 RPM + 200 RPM, no load
- Engine - Clutch: Spring loaded belt tightener type
- Reduction - Engine to Blade: 3.03 to 1
- Reduction - Engine to Drive Wheels: 57.2 to 1
- Wheels - Drive: 8-5/8" (219mm) Dia. with knobby tread vulcanized to hub
- Wheels - Rear: 8 x 1.75 (203 x 45mm) semi-pneumatic tire
- Cutting Width: 18"
- Optional Blade Kit Widths: 12", 16", 20", 24"
- Lubrication - Hydro Drive: 20W50
- Lubrication - Transmission (Gearbox): 10W30
- Cutting Depth: Up to 2-1/2"
- Blade Speed: 1200 RPM @ 3400 engine RPM
- Dimensions - Wheel Base: 22"
- Dimensions: 55"L x 38"H x 24.5"W
- Weight: 363 lbs.
- Simplified machine that's serious on sod
- Short unit length and integrated rear swivel wheel make the PRO Sod Cutter the most compact and maneuverable sod cutter in the industry!
- Fastest transport speed in the industry, up to 4.7 mph and powered reverse.
- Advanced vibration dampening system for operator comfort - NEW modified cam design means less vibration than ever!
- Improved user-friendly controls for ease-of-operation
- Classen offers the most blade sizes in the industry.
- 18" blade standard. Optional 12", 16", 20" or 24" blade assemblies available
- 2-Year Warranty
- New Features
- HSC185 - 360 View
- HSC188 - 360 View
- Engine Type
- 4-cycle, Honda® GX240
- Engine Size
- 14.8 cu. in. (242 cc)
- Working Width
- 18 in.
- Working Depth
- Up to 2-1/2 in.
- 363 lb.